Collagen C Serum is a unique and potent anti-aging serum that is mostly a blend of plant based collagen and vitamin C. It helps skin resist sun damage, oxidative stress, and environmental exposure. Collagen C serum is also infused with a cocktail of green tea, fruit acids, hyaluronic acid, and antioxidants. The fruit acids gently exfoliate away the dead skin cells, while plant collagen and hyaluronic acid plump the skin. Your youthful skin will be protected by vitamin C, green tea, and resveratrol.
After cleanse and tone the skin, apply a drop of Collagen C Serum on forehead, cheeks, and chin twice daily. Gently massage the serum into the skin. Follow with moisturizer if needed.
- Plant Collagen (Pseudo Collagen): An excellent moisture binding substance that helps to provide framework in dermis. Pseudo Collagen is extracted from the intra-cellular matrix from yeast cells in a water-soluble “pseudo collagenous” form. Soluble collagen provides an important function in the skin matrix, not only for its structural properties, but also for its ability to help hold moisture in the dermis.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid): A vital molecule in skin health. It helps prevent and treat UV-induced photodamage and regulate the structure of protein collagen.
- Multifruit™ BSC Extract: A concentrated blend of five botanical extracts (bilberry, sugar cane, sugar maple, orange, and lemon). These extracts contain several naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acids. Alpha hydroxy acids have been shown to promote smoother, younger looking skin by increasing the rate of cell renewal.
- Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis Leaf) Extract: A potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory substance. Epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG), green tea’s active component, can prevent collagen breakdown and reduce UV damage to skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Attracts and maintains hydration to hold 1000 times its weight in water. Prevents transepidermal water loss and protects against free radical damage caused by environmental aggressors.
- Resveratrol: A natural skin protectant extracted from plants. Resveratrol’s antioxidant properties help to combat the oxidative stress of skin induced by ultraviolet radiation.