A delightful scented eye cream with potent anti-aging peptide formulations that makes you feel like you are embracing your delicate eye area with the mist of a tropical rainforest. The leading technology of argireline peptides helps to reduce the fine lines and wrinkles, and Syn-Coll™ and palmitoyl oligopeptide help to synthesis and stimulate the production of collagen. Vitamin A and Vitamin E protects your skin against free radial damage. This light weight eye cream also soothes the dryness and resists the environmental stressors.
Pat gently around the eye area with ring fingers from outer to inner corner of the eyes twice daily. Allow several minutes for full absorption before applying eye make up.
- Argireline (Acetyl Hexapeptide-3): A peptide that relaxes the muscles responsible for the formation of expression lines by mimics the N-terminal end of SNAP-25 and competes with this natural protein for a position in the SNARE complex. As a result, neurotransmitters are not released efficiently and facial contractions are weakened and muscles relaxed, thus inhibiting the formation of wrinkles. Argireline functions same as botulinum toxin, but safer and smoother. This anti-wrinkle peptide, the first of its generation, attenuates wrinkles and expression lines, reducing the depth by 17% in 15 days and the face becomes smoother.
- Syn-Coll™ (Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5): A small tripeptide with a unique sequence that imitates the human body’s own mechanism to produce collagen via Tissue Growth Factor β (TGF-β). TGF-β is known as the key element in the synthesis of collagen in dermal connective tissue. Syn-Coll™ boosts collagen significantly and also protects its degradation. Compared to other anti-ageing peptides on the market Syn-Coll™gets better results in vivo.
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide: An engineered amino-peptide that when added to a culture of fibroblasts (key skin cells), stimulates collagen, elastin and glucosaminoglycans production. These are the key components of healthy-looking skin. Clinically proven to reduce wrinkle depth by increasing hyaluronic acid and collagen production.
- Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate): A skin conditioner. Once on skin, it converts to retinol, which, in turn, converts to retinoic acid. Physiologically, retinyl palmitate is credited with increasing epidermal thickness, stimulating the production of more epidermal proteins, and increasing skin elasticity. Cosmetically, retinyl palmitate is used to reduce the number and depth of fine lines and wrinkles, and prevents skin roughness resulting from UV exposure.
- Vitamin E (tocopheryl acetate): An antioxidant with skin-moisturizing properties. Given its free-radical scavenging abilities, it helps to protect skin from UV radiation.